If you are looking for Very Sad Status for Whatsapp, Facebook in English, then you are at right place. Here we have posted feeling lonely, Alone English Status, so you can express your depressing mood to your Friends and Outside The World, through Words. These English Status are for those with broken heart, who love loneliness, who are in sad mood, depressed people.. Sad Hindi Love Quotes for Whatsapp Status.

Excessive Loneliness is very dangerous, It can lead to action that we never want to think about, so make friends and try to stay connected to your friends and family as much as you can. Love Hurts Quotes Images

Sometimes Loneliness and Me are Besties.

When you are smiling no one gonna tell you're sad from inside

Feeling Lonely Status in English


Any way to go there, where the smile I had was Real...

When we start disliking us, then other people do the same...

Sometimes it's good to be alone, so no jackass gonna hurt you

God gave us Love to make us Complete

Our beloved ones can take us out from the loneliness

Being alone is not an issue, but it hurts to be being lonely

If you don't want to be lonely, don't try to correct others....

Friendship is the cure to loneliness

Sometimes Pain is also useful to us

To see the world happier, first, we need to like us.

Silent Killing English Status


Loneliness is also thunder without rain

Make some Friends, only they can cure the lonely heart

The more you care, the more you can get hurt

When I feel Sad, I listen to Broken Heart Music and that Combo makes me Double Sad :(

Sometimes we feel lonely in a crowd

If you don't want to be lonely, don't let others down....

Only beloved ones can cure the lonely heart

Rich people are more lonely than the poor ones..If you're smiling doesn't mean you are happy.....

Someone said it very right, the one you love the most, broke you the hardest...

Unhappy Without Love Status


Smile is the best method to hide the sadness from the world

I hate those, who say they miss us, but never talked to us...

I hate being Broken...

Truths may heart more but only for a short time but the impact of Lies stays lifetime

Cry makes a heart lighter and make some space for some happiness

Sometimes people, popular among others, are lonely from inside

I don't want to let people in my life, so no jackass gonna hurt me

That Pain, every time it reminds me that I'm alive...

The greatest pain is loving someone, you know you can never have

Loneliness is a silent killer...

Popular Sad Depressing Status in English


All the People Came and Leave, they didn't stay by my side...

I'll wait until that date when I'll realize that i forget you and you'll realize that you can never forget me

Being Emotionless is another stage of Loneliness...

Being Lonely is the toughest thing in my life

It's very sad to be happy alone, without sharing.

A man without love is also lonely

Being Alone and Being Lonely are two different things

Sometimes you have to stand out of the crowd just to see who really follows you

Some people make music their best friend, to fill some loneliness

You become prone to hurt at the moment you start caring about others

Best Broken Heart Sad Mood Status in English


I usually don't sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough :(

Loneliness is worst thing than poverty

Smile is the best way to fool the people

To hide sadness from the people, I used to Smile all the day

Being lonely is like crying without tears....

Laughter is the perfect medicine, to make every pain pass by

I'm always afraid to let people into my life because one day they will leave...

Lots of people are important to me, but am I important to any one?

Loneliness has no medicine to cure...

If you have made someone cry then, be there to wipe-out their tears...

Feeling Lonely Tanhai English Status


Lonely People are the best donors

Being Lonely is very important, it teaches us, we are not complete by our own...

There is a lonely heart behind every fake Smile

I have to Smile because it's the only way I can hide my emotions...

Some things we can't do by our own...

Tears can't change the past but it can stop us doing the same mistake

The close I go to someone, the more I get hurt

Only you can take me out of the loneliness

Those were really heart touching, sad status in English, hope you enjoyed them. We will be adding more loneliness status in this list, the are lots of other collections, don't forget to read them.

Post a Comment

और नया पुराने